Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Longings and loathings - Chapter 2

Days go by without any sense...


The feeling of an unaccomplished life takes its toll on me, imagining a more improved me, a more improved life, a more improved man or any man for what matters.


Every office day looking to the other perfect dolls while having to sit on my shell...
It's so easy to delude myself that eventually I manage to overcome every day.
It's quite easy to get a man for an evening of casual sex however one does start to long for something more and when I realize there is nothing more... well, I pull back.


- Coffee miss?


Would it be wrong if I really replied how went through my mind at that time? That lean muscular body would make wonders in my bed. But all I did was nod and watch that cute ass move away to a table full of under 20 girls.
What a waste...


Some days go better then the usual and eventually someone will sit at my table with a teasing smile and looks to kill. I have my defects but I'm attractive all the same and eventually I'll take someone home to pet for a while.


Once I even took a girl... Bad idea, all that got me was pestering notes and texts.


Last night I touched myself thinkin on how you got me worked up on our little rendez-vous the other day...


Those would be great, if they came from a man. Not that I didn't enjoy the little rendez-vous but I love to feel a swollen pulsating shaft inside me. Making my whole body shiver as it'd penetrate my core... the sound of flesh pounding flesh, his balls smacking my ass as he'd fuck me hard.
By the end of my thoughts I will probably end up alone in my bed touching myself but nevertheless I will have my release and my man-free orgasm.


But then... every now and then I forget all my unfulfilled desires and start to live up and whine less.
Just like it should be.

1 comment:

  1. I can understand what you're feeling, sometimes, I feel the same. Life is full of things that are unknown, and we have plenty of time exploring new things. :D

    ReplyDelete