Sunday, April 26, 2015

I just realized...

It's been almost two years since my last post.
Life has a way of playing tricks on us and all it brought my in the meantime has been a great learning experience, about the world and especially about myself.

I've learned that somethings are better left behind and that what made sense two years doesn't necessarly need to make sense now.

I'm a person of passions, always have been and will always be. I'm passionate about life, adventure, music and writing.
Some things that I adore got left behind while I healed myself, while I learned that what is dark can become light again and rise from the ashes.

I will resume with my stories my dearest readers, may you be occasional, by chance or even a follower I hope you enjoy what you find here.

xoxo Sofia

2 comments: