Friday, February 11, 2011

Tiny message for those you take the time to read my babblings

I've said on my profile that I like to write stories of all kinds and shapes, some shorter than others, some lighter than others but mostly some purer than others.
I've decided to divide them in categories, if you follow my blog you noticed that I've divided the already published stories in two.
The Khira Chronicles, where you'll get to know one of my favorite characters named Khira Kiergarten that I've created during my RPG phase and What Hides in the Dark, where I try to challenge myself into creating fierce heroes and scary monsters out of everyday common, and sometimes, ridiculous situations.
Today, I will start one of the most shocking and outrageous category for those who actually know me personally - Longings and Loathings.
It will be the first time I'll make known my most explicit and bold stories considering their theme, human desires and sex.
I've already added a disclaimer when you access the blog, now you'll understand why.

I hope you like my stories and keep following me here. Do not be afraid to comment, it's your comments that help me developing my writing and I do love a good critic.

Happy reading,
                                   Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment