Saturday, May 7, 2011

In a small celebration spirit... Something different

I've decided to share with you something quite different, with a "tennager feel".
Taking the chance to celebrate and thank everyone as I've broken the 1000 views mark (hooray!), I've decided to share with you my obsessions.
Some of them are well know to some of the people that follow me here or know me personally, some are just guilty pleasures.
So here goes my own top five list of obsessions.

1. Vampires

Eternity... Passion... Blood... What's not to like? From the very first anonymous story published on an English newspaper to the classic Stoker's Dracula or even the new age Twilight. I simply devour all types of vampire books, guess it is something primal for me. But let me reinforce the idea once again - The books!!!
Of all the fuzz around now, I prefer the classics but some new theories have its lure too.

2. The Orient

The food, the traditions, the sense of honour, the myths and even the language.
Get me to a Kabuki play and I'll bow down to you.

3. Linkin Park & Muse

I believe there is nothing to add here...

4. Vin Diesel

He's big, he's bald and for all I care he could simply whisper at me while I'm blindfolded...
Can't explain it rationally... It works for me.

5. Roleplay

Why not travel through the worlds of imagination, pretending to be everything you want to, how you want to and rejoyce with the interaction?

So here are my top 5 obsessions. Feel free to comment or ask any questions

Mwah!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    I like the 5th one...roleplay...
    What do you really mean with that ? In what context ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love story-telling, so RP is just an extension of it.
    I love to play on Sci-Fi or even medieval, but my favourite is rping a vampire on Second Life.

    I like to get into a character's shoes and make it alive, no matter what is the context.
    Hope it clarifies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete