Thursday, May 26, 2011

A note for my readers

Hi all,

it has been chaos on my life so unfortunately I haven't had much time to share with you as many stories as I'd like.
Unfortunately, I am not fully back yet. I am entering a Erotic Short-Stories writing contest and need my 10,000 words ready as until early June this year. Wish me luck!
In the meantime, I'd like to announce that I'll start a new category called "Bits & Pieces". So here you will find all other kinds of writing that I do, from Movie critics to politcal essays or even poetry. The catch is that some of them will be in portuguese, however I am not one to segregate, so I'll be translating them if you want me too.
I'll translate the titles and add the genre so, if you do want it translated to English, just leave me a comment.

Another thing, shortly I'll be adding an email address where you can contact me at all times to let me know which is your favourite category and what kind of story would you like to see next. I've received a couple of messages from readers asking for more on the "What hides in the dark"category. Everyone wants to know if Megan escapes on "Desperation Room" and what kind of monster was it on "Dark Night".
 If I completle the stories in one post it becomes tiresome to you, so If there is any conclusion you would like to see, let me know.

xoxo
Not gossip girl :P

No comments:

Post a Comment