Monday, August 29, 2011

Another challenge...

I'm a sucker for a good challenge...
My good friend Hyperboreas used as inspiration a Jenna Marbles video for a new list or a new challenge, like I like to call it.
Soon enough came the dare. Following up on Jenna's queue, it seems to be some how liberating.

So this challenge is: People I'd fuck.
So below I will add a random list stating just that and the order will be random. On the bottom I will also add the video that lead up to this. I must say that Jenna Marbles' Video blog is one of the few that I actually follow, because the girl is as insane as hilarious.

So, people I'd fuck are:

Vin Diesel (Whisper on my ear... pretty please?)

David Boreanaz (When he was in "Buffy")

Alexander Skarsgård (but only as the mean Eric Northman on True Blood)


 Monica Belluci (From one of Dracula's brides to Persephone on "Matrix Reloaded" or even Cleopatra in "Asterix and Obelix", this woman is one of sexiest ever)

Zero from Vampire Knight (because he needs someone to love him back)
Fred Durst (At the time of the release of "Significant Other". You got to love those eyes and the bad-ass attitude.)


Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick) I like them bad, go figure... I'll be your Blair...


Cam Gigandet (The man that wears eye-liner in "Burlesque" and still no thoughts of homosexuality cross your mind)

 The best for last....

Joe Manganiello (First time I choose a Were over a Vamp...)

And finally... Jason Momoa in "Game of Thrones", "Stargate Atlantis", "Baywatch Hawai", "Conan" or as himself *sigh*










Challenge completed.
Below video from Jenna Marbles.

See you soon.

Sofia
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment