Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Comments

Hello there everyone!

For some time now I had the comments being moderated and recently I have removed that option again.
I accept all comments that you decide to post as long as they relate to your thoughts on my little stories, their quality, writing style, imagination...

I started to moderate because some anonymous users began to post comments related to the effects of my Longings and Loathings category have upon themselves. I appreciate the feedback but I find that irrelevant...

Don't misunderstand, I am glad that it sounds real enough to cause them but please do not share them with everyone who reads my stories.

I respect everyone's freedom of speech but there are ways to do things in a more subtle way.

Thank you
Yours truly

Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment